About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am the one taking advantage of this site welcoming self expression. I am a mother, and hard worker, a lover, a daughter, a sister, an auntie,a domestic violence survivor, a black Queen, an angel and I am here to share with you my expessive writtings & a piece of my mind. Please enjoy it and Know I NEVER mean to offend. This is my heart, my feelings, my experiences, my life you are seeing when you read anything I write.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

AM I





AM I

Am I wrong?

Am I right?

Am I wrong to put up a fight?

Am I wrong for shedding light?

Am I wrong to say, “I’m Better”?

Am I wrong to want more?

Am I wrong to tell the truth?

Am I wrong to believe lies no more?

Believing their lies is like lying to myself.

And if I lie to myself I then lie to my seeds.

Water is like knowledge, necessary to life.

So if I don’t water my seeds, they won’t grow right.

So I pour & I pour, all day and all night.

Now I watching my seeds grow wondering…..

Am I doing this right?

Am I giving them light?

Am I telling them truths?

Am I right to say “Your Better”?

Am I right to say, “Be our own light, you can guide you better.”

Am I right to say, “Not all water is good drinking water, for some wells

are dirty, unclear & un-sturdy.

Am I right to say, “Stay grounded and plant yourself around seeds that

are fertile, for this will be essential to your growth in a life full of

hurdles.”

Whether it be wrong or it be right

I love my water, it’s my light

I love my seeds, hope they grow right

And it’s that good old knowledge that’s life’s insight.


No comments:

Post a Comment