About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am the one taking advantage of this site welcoming self expression. I am a mother, and hard worker, a lover, a daughter, a sister, an auntie,a domestic violence survivor, a black Queen, an angel and I am here to share with you my expessive writtings & a piece of my mind. Please enjoy it and Know I NEVER mean to offend. This is my heart, my feelings, my experiences, my life you are seeing when you read anything I write.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Food For Self

Expression of Self, is Important to Ones Health. I promise to be Healthy to me.
I'm So Tired But I Gotta Get Up & So Do You. So Let's Get With The Movement!
Style Is Important To Your Expression Of Self. Never Hold Back Unless It Will Distract From Your Finances. Then Just Do What You Must If You Must.
Beauty Is More Than Outer Appearances. And Who Started This 100lb, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed Stereotype For Beauty? Research Who The REAL Queens Are! Then Connect It to The True Image Of Real Beauty.
Make Sure You Strive To Gain Knowledge & That All Your Daily Actions And Verbal Interaction are Positive & Respectful. The Outcome Of Your Life Is A Reflection Of These In a whole. Will You Want To look At What You've Done? Ask Yourself " Do I Respect My Reflection?"



No comments:

Post a Comment