About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am the one taking advantage of this site welcoming self expression. I am a mother, and hard worker, a lover, a daughter, a sister, an auntie,a domestic violence survivor, a black Queen, an angel and I am here to share with you my expessive writtings & a piece of my mind. Please enjoy it and Know I NEVER mean to offend. This is my heart, my feelings, my experiences, my life you are seeing when you read anything I write.

Friday, April 9, 2010

MISTAKES


MISTAKES

Feel it, Touch it, Grab it, it’s yours
You made it; Dealt it, Felt it, Mature
It Loves you, Teaches you, Guides you, to more
So keep it, Watch it, and use it to Cure
The wrong, The bad, The useless doors
That you open, Observe what you say
Or Endure
The Observant, The Current, People Aboard
They will watch You, Mock you,
Till you get what’s in store
For Anyone Who Neglects to Speak on the Floor
The Truth & Its keepers
Are Knockin at the Door
So Spit it, get it, Nigga it’s yours
Just make Sure, You Know what Your Doin before
You lose it, Spoil it, Ruined
It is no More
You Can Do, You can say
Just Show Me the Door
Cause I messed Up
I let it Go
I've Done This before
It’s Called Ignorance, Arrogance, Belligerence
For sure
It’s no Cure, You Can Get It
You’ve Done It Before
We All have
It’s How We Know
Not To Do It No More
The Power of
The Power at
This Word is Allured
Cause it’s hard to Take Back What You didn't Before
So if We Don’t Forgive
We Give Back The power Once More
And This Word That Was Mine
It Has Now Become Yours
Cause I Fixed My MISTAKES
But To Miss Me Would be Yours
Misunderstandings Happen
I’ll break It Down To The Floor
I Miss You, Understand Me
I've Never Said That Before
So Forgive me
& Lets Leave MISTAKES at the door
Cause There Only MISTAKES
They Don’t Make Up Our Core
So Calm YO Ass Down
& Keep Your Heart Pure.


Tacarra


No comments:

Post a Comment