About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am the one taking advantage of this site welcoming self expression. I am a mother, and hard worker, a lover, a daughter, a sister, an auntie,a domestic violence survivor, a black Queen, an angel and I am here to share with you my expessive writtings & a piece of my mind. Please enjoy it and Know I NEVER mean to offend. This is my heart, my feelings, my experiences, my life you are seeing when you read anything I write.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

This Guy




This Guy

He don’t know me

This Guy

I don’t know he

This Guy

He’s so distant

This Guy

Loved me instant

This Guy

Is so scared to love

This Guy

Does more than kiss & hug

This guy

Pulled me in

This Guy

Pushed me out

This Guy

Has my mind stuck

This Guy

Can’t be the one

This Guys

Secrets make him run

This Guy

Is hiding this guy

This guy

Made me cry

This Guy

Is the best

This Guy

Was a test

This Guy

Beats the rest

This Guy

Hides his stress

This Guy

He gets lonely

This Guys

Not the only

This Guy

Just my favorite

This Guy

I lay with

This Guy

I’m a stay with

This Guy

Touches me

This Guy

Is listening

This Guy

He can’t hear me

This Guy

I let near me

This Guy

Pulls me in

Now I can’t get out

This Guy

Tries to stop

But can’t figure it out

He knows it ain't that easy

& it feels good no doubt

This Girl is for real

So please don’t kick her out

One mistake don’t make you

But one mistake can break you

I've made mistakes before boo

That’s how I got to know you

I know I like this Guy

I try not to ask why

I live my life by day

Don’t let moments pass by

But I still make mistakes

That’ how I lost this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment